Sunday 29 May 2011

wanna get lots of coins in migoland?

hello ppls , its me again. today have u every get tired playing games all the day in migoland just because u need more coins on migoland? now if u want more coins like 16456 coins on migoland then u came to the right blog.you could just send in ur migoland user name and pass to this e-mail: jasminelau1@yahoo.com. this is real ok guys. one of my clients was thea_stilton i think now she had 16456 coins now.after u got ur coins u quicky change ur pass. ok thats all for today! see u guys in migoland next time!

6 comments:

  1. umm hello :p // i may very well be your first reader xD/ my username is b1atz .. please help me out /... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi i m ur 3rd reader so plzz can u give me money plzz help me out my username is ruler99
    i shall be very thankful to u for it

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) yes i may help u but u hv to give me your pass.. im not a hacker but after u receieved your money u can change your pass..

    ReplyDelete
  5. how do i know your not really a hacker?

    ReplyDelete
  6. k i will give but i want lots of money in my acc my acc user is aazimsalimm

    ReplyDelete